Drill Ø Standard: 3 - 14 mmHole spacing: 36 - 310 mmDrill length: 30 - 80 mmDrill stroke: infinitely adjustableAdjustable drill speed: 150 - 2,500 rpm.adjustable lifting speed: 5 - 80 mm/s depending on stack heightNumber of drill heads: 4 pieces, 36 mm widesmallest paper size: 105 x 148 mm (A6)
largest paper size: 240 x 320 mm (A4) max. stacking height: up to 76 mm (3")Edge distance: 5 - 40 mm (with format A6 5 - 25 mm)electrical connection: 3ph. 400 Volt, 50 Hz.Power requirement: approx. 4.6 kWCompressed air requirement: approx. 320 l/min. at 6 bar (without drill cooling)Drill cooling for 1 drill head: approx. 36 l/min. at 6 barThe adjustment of the pawl height, the edge distance and the drill length is motor-driven.
- 4 drill heads, 36 mm wide (see above)
- Drill stroke infinitely adjustable (see above)
- Drilling head carrier electronically controlled via servo axis for drilling multi holes and FILOFAX
- Drill cooling and drill lubrication
- Automatically clocked drilling underlay belt
- Drill breakage control Basic equipment
- Drill break sensor per drill head
- Modem for remote inquiry
- including 4 pcs. paper drill Ø 6,0 mm Performance:
up to 1,200 stacks per hour (depending on the stacking height to be drilled and the
material or paper quality.